May Grand Prix Nei Grand Prix (with Grand Prix, to Grand Prix) is a development project for dressage talents in the province of Friesland: with the best guidance to the highest level. In previous editions we have already achieved a lot by connecting breeders and riders and putting animal-friendly training first.
In MGPNGP 3.0, 5 ambitious combinations receive the best guidance available to date for 2 years in a very broad spectrum:
- Nutrition from main sponsor Florian Horsefoods
- Twice a month training from Veronique Roerink
- Saddle, bridle and clothing from Tweespan Ruitersport
- Quarterly monitoring by Veterinary Clinic Wolvega
- Support with PR with marketing training
After open registration and a selection day at the permanent training location of MGPNPG at Stoeterij Bommelsteyn, 5 talented combinations were selected by Veronique Roerink, Emmy de Jeu, Wander Brinkhoff and Steven Ebbens to participate in the process.
- Afke Weidenaar with her Fries Douwe van de Bijschuur (Tsjalle 2017 x Doaitsen 454), born in 420, this combination is currently starting in the L1.
- Esmeray Ybema with her Fries Bram PE (Tsjalle 2016 x Jerke 454), born in 434, this combination is currently starting in the L2.
- Linda Ernst with her KWPN rider La Dolce Vita (Desperado x Wynton), born in 2016, this combination is currently starting in the M1.
- Ingrid Visser with her 2013-born KWPN rider Intouchable LDV (Davina VOD x Zuidenwind), this combination is eligible to start in the small tour. (Stopped as of November 2023)
- Marjan van Dijk-Schalekamp with her KWPN rider Katniss (Desperado x Gribaldi), born in 2015, this combination starts in the small tour.
5 different combinations that have 1 thing in common: they are ambitious! We think that these 5 ladies have the right attitude and talent to go far with this guidance and to become an example for the Frisian dressage sport.